Our mission is primary care and preventative medicine, providing advanced diagnosis and treatment with a focus on teaching and research. An essential resource in achieving our mission is the medical expertise provided by our competent and caring professional staff. We strive to achieve the timely and efficient delivery of care in a compassionate atmosphere.
Our VisionTo excel as a primary health care network and community teaching hospital. This requires us to:
- Continuously improve the quality, maximize the value, and expand access to patient services.
- Build a learning organization by creating an environment and structures to foster role development.
- Support research efforts and translate research findings into standards that measure and improve patient care for high volume and/or underserved vulnerable populations within our community.
- Set clear expectations and provide timely feedback and follow-through.
- Do what you say you’re going to do, and be fair about it.
- Take ownership of your responsibilities.
- Acknowledge and respond to the needs and challenges of every person.
- Create an environment that encourages respect and appreciation.
- Offer support, information, and hope.
- Listen and value each person’s voice.
- Ask “how can I help?”
- Support the work of each team and each team member.