The gastroenterologists at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island's Endoscopy Center specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, and rectum.
Digestive Disease Consultations
- Reflux/Heartburn (GERD).
- Gastritis ulcer.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Colon cancer screening & detection .
Advanced & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS).
- Pancreatic and biliary endoscopy.
- Early cancer detection and treatment.
- Palliation of advanced cancer.
- Large and complex polyp removal.
- Endoluminal stenting.
- Small bowel endoscopy.
- Balloon enteroscopy.
- Anti-reflux procedures.