The medical library at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island maintains a collection of current electronic and print resources and provides services in support of the hospital's clinical, research and educational programs.
The Library supports staff, students and residents on rotation, affiliated with teaching programs at Memorial. Services and resources include:
- Database searching.
- Instruction in use of library resources.
- Provision of online resources, including PubMed links to full text available.
- Journals, online and print.
- For more information about borrowing and lending with other libraries, please refer to the Interlibrary Loan Policy.
- Book circulation.
- Photocopy service for materials housed in the library.
- Meeting rooms for staff.