The Library supports staff, students and residents on rotation, affiliated with teaching programs at Memorial. Services and resources include:
- Database searching.
- Instruction in use of library resources.
- Provision of online resources, including PubMed links to full text available.
- Journals, online and print.
- For more information about borrowing and lending with other libraries, please refer to the Interlibrary Loan Policy.
- Book circulation.
- Photocopy service for materials housed in the library.
- Meeting rooms for staff.
Library Coordinator: Nicola Pallotti
Pawtucket, RI 02860
P: (401) 729-2212
(Staffed 8 am - 2 pm)
The library is located in the second floor of the Ambulatory Care Building.
Access is available to all Care New England staff, residents on rotation and students affiliated with teaching programs at Memorial. After hours access for clinical staff only, call the operator at (401) 729-2000 for key access.