We interview over 100 applicants, between November and January. If you are unable to attend or anticipate being late to your interview, please call the program at (401) 729-2221. If you cancel your interview, please understand that we may not be able to accommodate you on another date.
While you may send thank-you emails to the program, we cannot contact you after your interview day. We know interviewing is stressful so we try to create an environment that makes your time with us as pleasant and relaxing as possible. We look forward to meeting you!
A typical interview day
- 7:20 – Applicants meet in the hospital's main lobby and are escorted to the Department of Medicine.
- 7:30 to 7:50 - Orientation with program directors.
- 8 to 9 - Morning report.
- 9 to 11:00 - Light breakfast and interviews.
- 11 to 12:45 - Lunch at the Brown Faculty Club with chief resident and current residents.
- 1 to 1:30 - Hospital tour.