Traveling to Rhode Island
- By air - Most major airlines have connections to T. F. Green Airport in Warwick, Rhode Island. The airport is approximately 25 minutes from Pawtucket along Route I-95. For information about the airport and connections, go to http://www.pvdairport.com. You can also fly into Boston’s Logan Airport which is approximately 60 miles from Pawtucket.
- By train – The Providence train station is located in the downtown area, about seven miles from Pawtucket. Go to www.amtrak.com for details.
- By bus – Greyhound stops in downtown Providence. Go to www.greyhound.com for details. In addition, Peter Pan Bus Lines has a terminal on the Providence-Pawtucket line, at exit 25 off I-95. Go to www.peterpanbus.com for details.
- By public transit - Rhode Island Public Transit offers bus transportation throughout the state, including into Pawtucket and close to Memorial Hospital. Go to www.ripta.com for route information.
- By taxi – You can call Rhode Island Taxi at (401) 272-1222 or Quality Cab at (401) 725-3000 for local transportation.
Staying in Rhode Island
There are several location lodging options, including: