Please be advised that the following location is a provider-based clinic and both a physician and facility fee will be assessed, which may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense.
555 Prospect Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860
P: (401) 729-6200
F: (401) 729-6203
We are the only area facility working with children from birth up to the age of 21, offering a broad spectrum of mental and neurodevelopmental health services in one convenient location. We see children having such disorders and disabilities as:
- Anxiety disorder.
- Asperger’s syndrome.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Autism spectrum disorder.
- Behavioral disorders.
- Concussion and mild traumatic brain injury.
- Developmental disorders and delays.
- Genetic disorders such as Down syndrome and fragile X.
- Intellectual disability.
- Language and communication disorders.
- Lead (Pb) developmental surveillance clinic.
- Learning disorders.
- Speech problems.
- Tourette syndrome and tic disorders.
The staff of the Pediatric Institute—developmental/ behavioral pediatricians, clinical psychologists, pediatric neuropsychologists, a psychiatric nurse practitioner and a parent consultant—understands that each child and adolescent is unique, so our assessments are individualized yet comprehensive as we determine how to help your child.