Co-payment is expected at the time of your office visit. Co-payments for HMO plans are also expected at the time of your visit.
Primary Care Center of Plainville participates in many kinds of health insurance plans. It is important that you carefully review the benefits provided by your medical insurance so that you understand which services will be covered and which services, though medically appropriate, may not be covered by insurance. It is your responsibility as a patient to be informed about your health insurance and to notify us of any changes or updates. Managed care and HMO members are usually required to receive prior authorization from their primary care physician to ensure coverage for specialist referral, emergency room care, or hospitalization. If your insurance plan has a prescription drug benefit, prescriptions must be written by a participating physician and filled at a participating pharmacy. Please check with your health plan for details about your coverage and procedures. We are committed to treating each patient as a whole person with unique experiences and concerns.Primary Care Center of Plainville providers accepts the following health insurances. Please make sure you have selected a Primary Care Center of Plainville physician prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
- HMO Blue (XXH), HMO Blue NE, PPO, Indemnity and Elect.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island.
- Blue Chip.
- Champus - Tricare.
- Coventry Health.
- First Health.
- Health Care Value Management.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care First - Seniority Freedom Plan.
- Health Management Corporation.
- Integrated Health Plan.
- Rhode Island Medicaid-Current patients only.
- Massachusetts Medicaid-Current patients only.
- Railroad Medicare.
- Neighborhood Health Plan of Massachusetts.
- Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island.
- One Health Plan of Massachusetts.
- PHCS (which enables Fallon).
- Senior Care.
- United Health Care.