Dermatologists diagnose and treat diseases of the skin, nails and hair. Some common conditions are skin infections, eczema, psoriasis, allergic reactions and acne.
Endocrinologists diagnose and treat diseases and disorders involving secretions from the ductless endocrine glands, which distribute hormones throughout the body in the blood. Common ailments evaluated and treated include diabetes, thyroid conditions and problems with the gonads (testes and ovaries), and the adrenal and pituitary glands.
| Diagnostic Imaging|
The Department of Diagnostic Imaging has state-of-the-art imaging facilities and equipment. Services offered inlcude:
- General radiology services
- Routine and emergency radiographic procedures
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- 64-slice Computerized Tomography (CT) scanning
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scanning
- Angiography and interventional special procedures
- Nuclear medicine
- Bone densitometry