The staff in the Family Care Center at Memorial Hospital is committed to giving you the best health care possible following the “patient-centered medical home” model. This means we work closely with you and other health care professionals to be sure you get excellent care.
In a patient-centered medical home, there is a team of health care professionals working together to meet all your health care needs. You are the most important part of this team and we want you to take an active role in your health. How does our patient-centered medical home benefit you?
What does a family physician do?
- We are here when you need us.
- We know you and your health history.
- We help you understand your condition(s) and how to take care of yourself.
- We help you coordinate your health care.
- We use the latest technology to help you.
Family physicians specialize in caring for you and your family throughout your lifetime. We know your family’s health history can affect your health, and we give you personalized care so you can make the right choices to lead a healthier life.